At Loftus Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation we use the latest technology to assess and correct your posture, and to look at the implications of poor posture in regards to your injury or condition.
Posture Pro is a powerful posture analysis software tool designed to educate patients about correct posture.
The Posture Pro posture analysis system also provides our physiotherapist with important clinical information about your postural alignment and the physiological effects of your posture.
Posture is the foundation of the spine…
Poor postural alignment indicates increased amounts of bio-mechanical strain on all of the spinal tissues, and poor posture indicates inadequate spinal alignment and therefore abnormal function.
Posture Pro Postural Analysis Software will allow your Physiotherapist to;
- Perform objective and quantifiable analyses of postural alignment
- Compare pre- and post- examinations
- Graph progress and change through time
- Record and show key physical markers such as forward head or pelvic tilt, neck or pelvic list, unlevel shoulders, pelvis, and lower limbs, centre of gravity, cervical stress, total postural deviation and more – all in a completely objective manner
- Educate you powerfully and visually about the role of posture in health and spinal function
Posture Pro can also be used during functional movements to assess and correct poor lifting or sports techniques.
Ask us for more information about Posture Pro.